查看漫画

唐老鸭又闯祸了,那究竟是怎么回事儿呢?

本漫画来自:https://inducks.org/story.php?c=D++7850

使用ImageTrans翻译。

漫画文本:

1

0: ALL WASHED UP

0: 泡泡危机

1: IT’S A BLUSTERY DAY ALONG A DESOLATE COASTLINE FAR FROM DUCKBURG AS A RURAL POSTMAN MAKES HIS ROUNDS…

1: 在远离鸭堡的荒凉的海边,一位乡村邮递员顶着狂风艰难地前行着……

2: GASP! WHEEZE! I KNOW THIS ROUTE IS MY PUNISHMENT FOR PUTTING ITCHING POWDER ON THE POSTMASTER’S NEW UNIFORM…

2: 呼哧!我知道这趟差事是对我的惩罚,惩罚我在邮政局长的新制服上涂了痒痒粉……

3: … BUT I NEVER THOUGHT I’D GET STUCK HIKING ALL THE WAY TO PARIAH POINT. GRUMBLE. WHAT KIND OF LOSER WOULD LIVE IN THAT OLD SHACK?

3: ……但我没想到我需要到这样一个与世隔绝的地方来!呼哧!什么样的窝囊废才会住在那个破屋里?

4: IT MUST BE SOMEONE IN TOTAL DISGRACE – LIKE THE POLITICIAN WHO BUILT THE PLACE! GRIPE! AT LEAST HE NEVER GOT ANY MAIL!

4: 肯定是个讨人厌的人——就像建造这个地方的政治家一样!哼!但政治家至少没收到过任何邮件!

5: ANYONE HOME IN THERE? THIS IS YOUR MAILMAN!

5: 有人在家吗?我是邮递员!

6: OH, SO? GOT ANY I.D. TO PROVE IT?

6: 真的? 身份证明有吗?

7: GRRR! DON’T MESS WITH ME, DUCK! I’M IN NO MOOD FOR GAMES!

7: 哼!不要跟我开玩笑了,鸭子!我可没心情陪你玩!

8: *ULP! SORRY!

8: 啊,对不起!

2

0: … BUT DID ANYONE FOLLOW YOU UP HERE

0: 有人跟踪你到这里来吗?

1: OF COURSE NOT, YOU BLUBBERING BIRDBRAIN! WHY WOULD ANYONE SANE COME HERE?!

1: 当然没有,哪个正常人会跑到这里来?!

2: IN FACT, I’VE BEEN WONDERING ABOUT: YOUR SANITY! IS THIS LETTER FROM YOUR PSYCHIATRIS7?

2: 我怀疑你就不是个正常人!这封信是不是就是你的精神病医生给你的?

3: HA! HA! VERY FUNNY! BUT I’M NOT CRAZY!..

3: 嘿!我可不是疯子。

4: … JUST CAUTIOUS! WHEN I TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED TO ME, YOU’LL UNDER STAND WHY!

4: 让我告诉你事情的前因后果,你就会明白我会什么到这里来了!

5: ”IT ALL STARTED AT MY UNCLE’S SOAP FACTORY! I WAS LATE FOR WORK AND HE WAS FURIOUS…”

5: 我在我叔叔的肥皂厂工作。我迟到了,然后我叔叔非常生气……

6: YOU WORK-SHY LITTLE WORM! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO LECTURE YOU ABOUT TARDINESS?

6: 你这个不好好工作的懒虫!我要跟你讲多少次不要迟到?

7: BUT UNCLE SCROOGE! WHAT’S THREE SECONDS?

7: 但是史高治叔叔,我只迟到了3秒钟。

8: SPUTTER! SECONDS ARE TIME, NEPHEW, AND TIME IS MONEY! THAT’S A FACT YOU CAN MEDITATE ON WHILE YOU UNLOAD THE DRUMS ON THAT TRUCK!

8: 分秒就是时间,时间就是金钱,侄子!去把那些桶从卡车上卸下来,同时思考下我说的对不对!

9: YUCK! THESE DRUMS ARE FULL OF SOME KIND OF GREEN SLIME!

9: 真恶心!这些桶里装满了某种绿色黏液!

10: ONLY THAT OLD TIGHTWAD COULD FIND A USE FOR SUCH GARBAGE! HE REALLY KNOWS HOW TO PUNISH A GUY!

10: 只有那个老吝啬鬼才能找到这种垃圾的用处!他可真会惩罚人!

11: DRAT! I’M GETTING COVERED WITH THE STUFF!

11: 见鬼!这些东西弄到我身上了!

3

0: THAT DOES IT! I’M SICK OF THIS JOB!

0: 够了!这种差事我受够了!

1: UH OH! NOW I’VE DONE IT!

1: 不好!

2: WHAT THE…? DID A CYCLONE PASS THROUGH THE YARDI

2: 这是怎么回事?是起了旋风了吗?

3: NO, UNCLE SCROOGE! I HAD A LITTLE … UH… ACCIDENT

3: 不,史高治叔叔!是我出了点小事故……

4: YOU NUMBSKULL! ONLY YOU COULD MAKE SUCH A HORRENDOUS MESS WHILE STANDING ON THE BACK OF A TRUCK!

4: 你这个笨蛋!也就你才会给我弄得这么乱!

5: WELL, YOU’LL CLEAN THIS UP BEFORE YOU GO HOME, EVEN IF IT TAKES YOU ALL NIGHT

5: 回家前把这些清理干净,即使花一整晚的时间!

6: BUT I HAVE A DATE WITH DAISY THIS EVENING! YOU WOULDN’T WANT ME TO BE TARDY, WOULD YOU?

6: 但我今晚和黛丝有个约会!您一直教我不要迟到,对吧?

7: WHAT DO I CARE 7 I’M NOT PAYING YOU OVERTIME FOR THIS! I WON’T PAY YOU AT ALL UNLESS THE WHOLE FACTORY’S SPIC AND SPAN!

7: 我在乎的是什么?我不会付你加班费的!除非整个工厂都干干净净,我一分钱都不会给你!

8: BUT.. BUT… BUT…

8: 但…… 但是……

9: STOP STUTTERING AND GET TO WORK! WE’RE BEING INSPECTED TOMORROW AND I WANT THIS PLACE IN TIP-TOP SHAPE!

9: 别支支吾吾了,快干活!我们明天要接受检查,我希望这个地方一尘不染!

10: BUT…

10: 但是……

4

0: HAVE A HEART, UNCLE SCROOGE! DAISY WILL KILL ME IF I’M LATE!

0: 求您了,史高治叔叔!如果我迟到了,黛丝会讨厌死我的!

1: I KNOW! SNORT! I’M COUNTING ON YOUR FEAR OF HER TO SPEED UP YOUR WORK!

1: 我知道!哼!我希望你为了不迟到,能更快地完成工作!

2: GRUMBLE!

2: 哼!

3: BUT SCROOGE IS RIGHT,

3: 史高治是对的,

4: … DONALD WORKS FASTER

4: 唐纳德的工作效率出奇的高

5: …. THAN HE’S EVER WORKED BEFORE.

5: 他从来没有这么高的效率。

6: FINISHED! AND ONLY TEN MINUTES BEHIND SCHEDULE! I’VE GOT PLENTY OF TIME TO GET CLEANED UP BEFORE I PICK UP DAISY!

6: 完成了!而且只比原定计划晚了十分钟!在接黛丝之前,我有足够的时间去梳洗一下!

7: DON’T RUSH OFF JUST YET, NEPHEW! I WANT YOU TO TAKE THAT TRUCKLOAD OF TRASH TO THE CITY DUMP!

7: 别急着走,侄子!我还要你把那卡车垃圾运到城市垃圾场!

8: BUT,

8: 然而……

9: WHAT? BUT THERE MUST BE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF - DETERGENT IN IT!?

9: 什么?但我估计里面有至少价值数百美元的清洁剂!?

10: BAH! I CAN’T SELL IT! SOME NAMBY-PAMBY ENVIRONMENTALISTS HAVE COMPLAINED THAT IT PRODUCES WAY TOO MUCH - SUDS!

10: 我卖不掉它!一些矫情的环保主义者投诉说它会产生太多泡沫!

5

0: TOUGH, BUT IT CAN WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW! I DON’T HAVE TIME TO GO TO THE DUMP TONIGHT!

0: 可以等到明天再运走!我今晚可没时间去垃圾场!

1: IT CAN’T WAIT! IF THE EPA FINDS IT HERE, THEY’LL SLAP ME WITH A WHOPPING BIG FINE!

1: 需要马上运走!如果环保局发现了,他们会给我开一大笔罚款!

2: AND THAT WOULD PLAY HAVOC WITH MY PUBLIC RELATIONS CAMPAIGN!

2: 这会对我的公共关系造成严重的负面影响!

3: MC DUCK INDUSTRIES MOTHER NATURE’S BEST FRIEND

3: 麦克老鸭工业 大自然母亲最好的朋友

4: NOT TO MENTION YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, YOU 7 CHEAPSKATE!

4: 更不用说你的银行账户了,你这个小气鬼!

5: TELL YOU WHAT! I’LL DRIVE THE TRUCK OVER TO YOUR HOUSE AND HIDE IT BEHIND THE GAZEBO!

5: 告诉你吧!我会把卡车开到你家,把它藏在凉亭后面!

6: NO! YOU’LL TAKE IT TO THE DUMP! AND THAT’S FINAL:

6: 不!你要把它运到垃圾场去!就这样!

7: OK, OK, YOU OLD FOSSIL! BUT YOU’LL HAVE TO PAY FOR MY SPEEDING TICKETS!

7: 好吧,好吧,你这个老顽固!但你得为我的超速罚单买单!

8: NO SUCH LUCK…

8: 没有这样的运气……

9: GROAN! THIS RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC IS MURDER: I HAVEN’T BEEN ABLE TO GET OUT OF SECOND GEAR!

9: 天哪!这高峰时段的交通简直糟透了!我连三挡都没挂过!

10: AND LOOK AT THAT LINE OF TRUCKS AHEAD OF ME! LOOKS LIKE EVERY GARBAGE TRUCK IN THE STATE IS HERE FOR A CONVENTION!

10: 看看我前面的车龙!好像全州的垃圾运输车都聚到这里了。

11: CITY DUMP

11: 垃圾场

12: IT WOULD TAKE HOURS TO REACH THE HEAD OF THAT LINE! I’LL JUST PARK THE TRUCK AT MY HOUSE AND COME BACK IN THE MORNING!

12: 轮到我起码还需要几个小时!我还是把卡车停在我家,明早再回来!

13: BUT…

13: 然而……

14: NO COMMERCIAL PARKING. VIOLATORS WILL BE TOWED AT OWNER’S EXPENSE

14: 禁止 商业性停车! 违规车辆 将被拖走 费用由车主 承担!

15: UH-OH! UNCLE SCROOGE WOULD HAVE A FIRST CLASS FIT IF HIS TRUCK GETS TOWED AWAY!

15: 啊!如果他的卡车被拖走的话,史高治叔叔会非常生气的!

6

0: ONLY ONE THING LEFT TO DO! I’LL PARK IT AT UNCLE SCROOGE’S TRUCKING COMPANY!

0: 只有一条路了!把车停在史高治叔叔的货运公司!

1: SORRY, DONALD! NO CAN DO!

1: 对不起,唐纳德!没地方停了

2: GIVE ME A BREAK, SMITTY! I’VE GOT TO GET RID OF THIS TRUCK, AND FAST!

2: 帮帮我吧,史密斯!我得尽快处理好这辆卡车!

3: YOU DON’T KNOW HOW MISERABLE DAISY WILL MAKE MY LIFE IF I STAND HER UP TONIGHT! SHE’S NOT EXACTLY THE SILENT TYPE!

3: 你不知道如果我今晚放她鸽子,黛丝会怎么对我!她可是个母老虎!

4: YEAH! I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN! MY WIFE IS A CHAMPIONSHIP NAGGER!

4: 我理解你!我的老婆就特别烦人。

5: ALL RIGHT! YOU CAN PARK HER ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THAT WALL, RIGHT BY THE RIVER! IF WE’RE LUCKY THE BOSS WILL NEVER GET WISE!

5: 好吧!你可以把车子停在那堵墙的旁边,就在河边上。如果幸运的话,老板永远都不会发现!

6: THANKS, PAL!

6: 谢谢,伙计!

7: WHAT UNCLE SCROOGE DOESN’T KNOW WON’T HURT HIM!

7: 只要史高治叔叔不知道,就不要紧!

8: SO LONG, SMITTY! I CAN JUST MAKE IT IF I HURRY!

8: 再见,史密斯!如果我抓紧的话,应该还来得及!

9: AND SO…

9: 之后……

10: MAN! I’M MOVING SO FAST, I’M NOT EVEN GETTING WET!

10: 我的速度真快!

11: 

11:

12: BUT IT WILL ALL BE WORTH IT! THIS’LL BE A NIGHT DAISY 7 WILL NEVER FORGET!

12: 这一切都是值得的!这将是黛丝永远不会忘记的夜晚!

7

0: DONALD! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT! YOU’RE RIGHT ON TIME!

0: 唐纳德!真不敢相信!你居然这么准时!

1: BUT OF COURSE, MON CHERI!

1: 当然了,我亲爱的!

2: I DIDN’T WANT TO MISS A SECOND OF THIS DATE! WE’VE GOT RESERVATIONS AT A POSH RIVERSIDE RESTAURANT!

2: 我不想错过这次约会的任一秒钟! 我们预定了一家 豪华的河畔餐厅!

3: TEE HEE!

3: 嘻嘻!

4: UH-OH! IT’S RAINING! I’D BETTER PUT THE TOP UP!

4: 啊哦!下雨了!让我把车顶拉上!

5: OH, DEAR! I HOPE THIS WON’T SPOIL OUR EVENING!

5: 噢,天啊!我希望这不会破坏我们的夜晚!

6: DON’T WORRY, TOOTS!

6: 别担心,亲爱的!

7: AFTER ALL, WHAT COULD BE MORE ROMANTIC THAN THE PITTER PATTER OF RAIN ON THE ROOF?

7: 雨淅沥沥地落在屋顶,这是件多浪漫的事啊!

8: THIS WAY, MADAME! MONSIEUR!

8: 女士先生这边请!

9: OH, DONALD! THIS PLACE IS PERFECT!

9: 哦,唐纳德!这地方太棒了!

10: WAIT UNTIL I TELL THE GIRLS ABOUT OUR DATE! THEY’LL BE POSITIVELY GREEN WITH ENVY!

10: 等我给她们讲起我们的约会!她们一定会非常嫉妒!

11: SO IT SEEMS…

11: 似乎是这样……

12: STICK WITH ME, BABE! THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

12: 跟着我,宝贝!最好的还在后头!

8

0: HOWEVER…

0: 然而……

9

0: GASP!

0: 我的天!

1: MEANWHILE…

1: 与此同时……

2: THIS DESSERT IS JUST TOO, TOO SINFUL! I’LL HAVE TO DIET FOR A MONTH AFTER TONIGHT! GIGGLE!

2: 这甜点太让人感到 罪恶了!今晚之后我得节食一个月!嘻嘻!

3: *SIGH! ME TOO!

3: 我也是!

4: HUH? WHA… WHAT’S THAT?

4: 啊?那……那是什么?

5: GOOD GRIEF!

5: 天哪!

6: GAKI

6: 呀!

7: SCREEEECH

7: 啊——

8: QUICK! EVERYONE OUT! THE RIVER IS FOAMING AT ITS MOUTH!

8: 快!大家快出去!从河里涌上了好多泡泡!

9: HELP, DONALD! IT’S SWALLOWING ME!

9: 救命,唐纳德!我要被吞没了!

10: DON’T PANIC, DAISY! WE’LL BE SAFE ONCE WE GET OUTSIDE!

10: 别慌,黛丝!到外面就安全了!

11: GULP. I WAS WRONG! IT’S EVEN WORSE OUT HERE!

11: 我想错了,外面更糟糕!

10

0: NOW I’M FURIOUS! THIS WALL OF CRAZY FOAM HAS RUINED MY DRESS!

0: 气死我了!这该死的泡泡,毁了我的裙子!

1: SOMEONE IS GOING TO PAY FOR THIS OUTRAGE!

1: 是谁干的,他要付出代价!

2: LOOK! THERE’S A BOX OF SOMETHING IN THE WATER ! MAYBE IT WILL TELL US WHO’S TO BLAME!

2: 看!水里有一盒东西!也许它会告诉我们是谁干的!

3: HМММ!

3: 唔!

4: OZO. THAT’S UNCLE SCROOGE’S BRAND OF DETERGENT! I’LL BET HE’S BEHIND THIS DISASTER!

4: 奥波!这是史高治叔叔工厂的洗衣粉!肯定是他做的好事!

5: TULP!S

5: 呀!

6: I’VE GOT TO GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE UNCLE SCROOGE COMES LOOKING FOR MY SCALP!

6: 我得在史高治叔叔来找我前离开这里!

7: YOU… YOU… BEAST! YOU CAN’T JUST LEAVE ME HERE LIKE THIS! ITT!

7: 唐纳德!你不能就这样离我而去!

8: NEEDLESS TO SAY, I DON’T DARE SHOW MY FACE IN DUCKBURG UNTIL THINGS COOL DOWN! THIS LETTER’S FROM MY NEPHEWS! MAYBE IT’S SAFE NOW!..?

8: 在事态平息之前,我不敢在鸭堡露面!这封信是我侄子们寄来的!也许现在安全了?

9: DON’T COUNT ON IT!

9: 别指望了!

10: YOU’RE RIGHT! SIGH! THEY FIGURE I’LL HAVE TO STAY HERE FOR AT LEAST SIX MONTHS! OTP

10: 你说得对!他们认为我至少得在这里待六个月!

11: ✓ TOUGH LUCK, BUD! OH…I ALMOST FORGOT! I’M SUPPOSED TO GIVE ONE OF THESE TO EVERY RESIDENT ON MY ROUTE!

11: 祝你好运,伙计!哦,我差点忘了!我应该给每一个收件人这个东西!

12: HMMM! HE FAINTED! CAN’T SAY AS I BLAME HIM, THOUGH!

12: 嗯!他晕倒了! 不过,也不怪他!

13: AFTER ALL, A FREE SAMPLE OF DETERGENT IS THE LAST THING HE’D WANT TO SEE RIGHT NOW!

13: 毕竟,他现在最不想看到的就是洗衣粉!